close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pro Shop in Dayton area

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by Byg, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Byg

Byg

Any reccomendations for a good shop in Dayton area
    Thanks

2. I use to go to Sugarcreek archery till it closed. Lately I have been just taking it to Gander Mountain.

3. I am not from that area so I don't have much to offer on shops in the area. However, I did happen to have a trip to the Gander Mountain in Springfield about a year ago and the guys in there were very knowledgeable. I had just bought a used bow and they helped me set it up. They adjusted the draw length, peep sight, centered the rest, etc. I was very satisfied with the work they did. If I lived int he area I would definitely use their service again if needed.

4. Im no Bow guy but pass a new place called AOG Archery, or something like that, he also has a 3d course?? anyways its located out of his house on Farmersville West Carrolton Road about .25 Miles East of Lutheran Church on the North side, ( About 2 miles WEst of West Carrolton) its back a wooded lane, If I get past in the next day or so Ill find out the name for sure and or phone number

Salmonid

5. Byg

Byg

Thanks fellas..

6. Ok, I went by there this past evening and verified the name is AO ARCHERY and phone is 937-859-3015
    I hope this helps
    Salmonid

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Suharcreeks old owner (cant beleive I forgot his name) works at Gander Mtn now. Not sure if alot of folks knew that.

8. Olde english outfitters

9. Byg

Byg

I used to got there, but not ever again, bad deal with them

10. If you are a Mathews fan try Dans Sport Shop in Camden about 45min west of Dayton.