close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pro Bass Fishing 2003

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by olwhitee, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Anyone up for a pre thanksgiving tourny tonight?

2. if i had it, i just fixed my computer, may make a Wal Mart run and see fi they got it

3. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

can you use a dial up conection?

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

What time Olwhitee?

JB...you might be able to, I don't think anyone has ever tried. Give it a shot.

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Boy, I would, but seems I didn't get my game picked up yet :D

6. anytime is good with me, it seems 9:30 is a popular time to meet, so unless someone else has a better time, lets say meet here around 9-930....sound good?

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i'm gonna try to stay awake and play with u guys(and gal) tonight..

8. If I can remember and not get distracted, I will meet you guys as well.

As far as the game goes, CompUSA has it right up front on their $9.95 rack, which is right next to the $4.99 rack :(

Beware though, I found In-Fisherman Freshwater Trophies there too...for $19.95. Game came out this year, plays like Pro Bass Fishing 2003 but it has some really nice graphics and the fishing is a little more realistic...even on the Easy setting :)

9. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

We tried Freshwater Trophies first..the netcode is AWFUL. Chat doesn't work, and it won't start the game once everyone has joined. Looked high and low for a fix/patch...nada.

10. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

11. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

moved to computing/gaming. Please post in the new forum.

12. Alwsfishin

Alwsfishin '73 24' Stamas

We now have PBF 03..........how do we get in on the net play?......we've been pre-fishing and we're ready to rock !!......LOL ;)