close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Private Pond Invite

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by Pharley, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

Will be fishing a small pond Mon or Tue next week if someone is available to fish. The pond is small, but has some nice bass, and pretty big gills. The pond is about 5 minutes north of Waldo off of Rt 98.

Anyone who wants to nail some fish, drop me a line. The pond holds a ton of bass, and you can take some of the gills if you want a feast.

2. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

Post here or PM me if you want to go. Just a heads up.....The pond is pretty small, as I can almost cast across it. But it holds a ton of fish, and some monster gills. If you want to go, just post what day, and I'll draw up spme directions for you.
    Rob

3. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Rob, if ya get the chance to fish with Carl (Big Daddy) he can tell ya a lot about ice fishing. He's a pretty good (or darn lucky!) fisherman to!!

Gene

4. Sent you a PM.

Thanks for the kind words Gene. Next week, we'll hook up. BTW, I picked up an underwater light last weekend at Fin/Feather/Fur. We'll still need to take a couple batteries and figure out where to set the lanterns.

5. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

ohh hell..can i come too.. maan..i would love to learn a thing or 2 from b diddy..