Private Motorhome rental

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bdrape, Jan 30, 2009.

1. This is an odd post, but I am interested in renting a motorhome for a trip to North Carolina this summer. I have checked out some of the commercial places and find them to be very expensive. I also saw that there are private owner rentals to be had, but nothing local. So I thought I would put it out there: Anyone interested in renting out their motorhome (Preferable class C) for approx. 10 days at the end of July 09. I intend to take it to a kids baton twirling competition and then to the beach. Family of four all nonsmokers and very neat. Looking for a relatively newer model that is clean and reliable. I'm sure we could draw up a rental agreement. Just thought this might be an opportunity for someone to earn a little money on a unit that might otherwise just be sitting there in the driveway.

Thanks in advance,

Bdrape

2. Thought I'd bump this to the top.

Anyone have any experience with any national RV rental companies? Have some friends coming into the US next year looking to rent a small RV for trip out west. They might start in Chicago, IL or Iowa (relatives there) therefore the 'national' part of the inquiry.

Appreciate any advice or suggestions. Thanks.

3. Big Walleye,
    Check your pm's
    T