close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pretty ticked.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by G.LoomisMan, Jul 12, 2008.

1. :mad: well i work on the head boat and tonight i finished with our trip helped everyone get their fish out of the coolers and after everyone one leaves and i start to clean the boat...i look over at my stuff and my rods gone. let you know i fish with a loomis with a team daiwa advantage. almost $400. so i haven't found it yet and im really upset :mad: just pisses me off someone could take a rod like that and i worked so hard for them. just had to rant

2. That old saying if it aint bolted down they will take it...sorry to hear about the loss of your rod, took my Mom last week to the Cemetary where my Father is buried, we go over once a week or so to spruce up around the headstone, wouldnt you know it they stole his copper flag holder for a second time:mad: Im now looking for a flag holder with no recycle value to keep the thieves away.

3. Buick Riviera

Buick Riviera Willows and bass go together like beer and pizza.

That's bull crap. Is there a ledger of customers? A rig with that value is flirting with felony territory.

Buick

edit to add: Make a police report and turn it in on the liability insurance of the boat.

4. come to find out someone accidentally took it and brought it back to me this morning before i left for the crows nest tournament

5. Glad to hear it was a honest mistake and that it all worked out.

6. It's good to hear there are still honest folk out there. Just when you start to think the worst of people someone suprises you. Glad to hear you got your stick back.

7. Dylan,
    how'd ya do in the tourney? good day for drifting, that's for sure!
    We trolled NE kelley's....TON of sheephead but did manage 13 walleyes between 3 of us on harnesses.

8. Buick Riviera

Buick Riviera Willows and bass go together like beer and pizza.

Good news! I bet you felt great.

Buick

9. actually my team got 4th