close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pretty good Darby trip

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, May 29, 2008.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Me and my dad went to the Darb yesterday and did ok. I had a feeling i would catch a good sm and get 10 or more fish. I was wrong. My dad did just that. I only 2 rock bass and a 11inch sm. My dad got 8 rock bass and 2 sm. Biggest sm was 16 3/4inches.

We were wading when this couple came up on the bank and started fishing. We then gave them room to fish and moved the other side of the creek. The women casted about 10 feet away from me. My dad then caught the big sm. As we moved on we heard the women start complaining. She kept saying who does that? They just walked up on me and caught that fish. I love how people make stuff up and can find anything to complain about when nothing wrong happened.
    She was out there with her kids and husband and made a fool of herself.

[​IMG]

2. That's funny. There seems to be a lot of people like that around Big Darby. Still a lot of polite folks like you too.

I feel sorry for her husband and kids :)

3. FLT_TUBE_JNKY

FLT_TUBE_JNKY Uber Tuber

hey Bubba, are you guys bare leging it? I'm going tomorrow and was wandering if I needed the waders.

4. Bubba bass bigfoot

we are still using the waders but you could bare leg it. You might have to man up a bit though.

5. FLT_TUBE_JNKY

FLT_TUBE_JNKY Uber Tuber

So what your saying is keep the boys dry and I'll be fine.lol

6. that is pretty much my whole gameplan for wading all the time no matter what water temp or condition......had too many other bad experiences when i was over waist deep or chest deep...so when the water is up to there im tooooooo far!!!!!!

7. Bubba bass bigfoot

pretty much. Water temp is close, wont be long.