close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Presque Side Bet!

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by TxTransplant, Feb 10, 2005.

1. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Hey Big Daddy......What do ya say we put a little side bet on the trip. Me and my partner against you and yours! Total fish won't do it since we will all probably get our limits but how bout biggest Gill and Biggest perch? Something simple like..............Oh maybe a 12 pack for the room afterwards! :D

Gene

2. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

I am going up Friday morning and fishing. So whomever pays me the most then I will tell them where the monster perch are that I get. :)

flash-----------------------------------out

3. We'll talk this weekend... ;)

4. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

Gonna be up sometime Saturday with the wife and kids. Wife is bringin' a friend so they can go to IKEA while I fish. We are going to look for a hotel with an indoor pool. Where are we getting together for dinner and what time? Also, what channel is everyone gonna be on? Where will you guys be on Sat. and Sun?

5. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Saturday morning out of the 2nd lot for me....Sunday we will see. As far as the radio......last year I lost one down the hole at Mogadore and one down the hole at Presque! Wife won't allow me to take any of the ones that are left! LOL There's and Applebees down the road but were not sure on where we will be eating yet. I'll PM my cell to ya wannabitawerm.

Gene

6. Here's a place for the kids to hang out. We were going to take my son and a friend of his 2 weeks ago for his 10th birthday. He chose to have a bunch of friends here for a sleep over instead. Go figure.

http://www.splashlagoon.com/index2.html

7. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

what am i doing staying at el patio when I could be skinny dippin....hehehehe....

flash--------------------------------out

8. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

Thanks for the links. That may definately be an option. Right now , we're undecided as of yet. Her friend may not go, and she would rather stay home with the kids than run around a new place by herself. Either way, I'll be there.

9. You're welcome. If ya go, could ya post some comments on the place. We drive past it 3 or 4 times a year headin to Buffalo to visit relatives. Seemed like a neat place to bring the family. Just never stopped in.

KSUFlash, I looked over the site and couldn't find an exact quote about "bathing suits manditory" but I'll go out on a limb and say they don't allow nekedness. :D