close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Presque Raffle Addition!!!!

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Big Daddy, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Hey gang! We're expanding the raffle to include one more winner. OGF member TxTransplant has generously offered to take one more of you guys up to Presque to enjoy some ice fishing. Same dates, etc. Share the ride up, a room, the shanty and some real good company. He even has an Aqua-View!!!

Thanks Gene. We here at OGF appreciate your help.

2. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Thanks Gene!

We'll see you ask Presque.

Kim

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Thanks Gene! Very nice of you to offer this.
    All you members that haven't bought chances for this trip, you still have time.

4. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Pleasure to help guys......Can't wait to see the look on whoever's face I take up there when they see those schools swimming on the camera! Last year Bapenn and I quit fishing and just played with La do's camera!! People around us said we sounded like 2 kids with a video game. This trip will be a blast! If ya haven't bought a ticket yet folks better grab some!

Gene

5. I'll be there reguardless ....but I still want to contribute!

6. TX, How are ya doin? Its been awhile. I changed my handle to Rudder, it was La do. Did byou say you got a camera? Im heading to Presque soon. Keep in touch.
    Rudder (Tim) aka Lado :)

7. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Hey Tim, glad ya found us. I do have a camera now and it's a real asset. Hope to see ya at Presque on the 19th.

Gene