Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I,ve Got A Small Club Bass Tourny On The 26 Of June Just Wondering If Anyone Has Some Info To Help Get Me Started I've Never Been There Before So I Have No Idea Where To Start Or What To Do Any Help Will Be Appreciated!! Thanks

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
I've only ice fished there, so I can't really help you. I do know it's loaded with smallies. Look for humps and dropoffs. There are a lot of them, so you need to find the fish-holding ones. I can't tell you specifics because I don't know any!?!

Good luck in your tournament. You may want to check out fisherie.com too

Carl

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
There is more than one monument...

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
theres an east and west perrys monument......maybe....he hehheeheeheheh

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
presque isle is in lake erie just off of Erie, Pennsylvania.My uncle and cousin live there and fish it almost every day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thread, Fish The Coast Guard Side, Inside End Of Channel At East End Of Bay. Fish From Inside End Out To Fence. You Will See The Fence. Yes, There Are Many Monuments For Perry On Lake Erie.
Good Luck

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Yeap,tom Told Me Theres More Than 1 Perrys Monument...gee,maybe If I Was Awake In History Class I Woulda Known That...

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
question.......if your in erie waters,do you need a pa license and how do you know when your in pa waters....are there bouys like canada waters>>>>>?????? thanks

·
Registered
371 Posts
Welcome aboard Ross! I think you will find the guys on this site great! You will have to make the trip over to erie pa. to do the hard waterthing with us this winter.Julie says hi to grampa ross!
Steve

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I just spent 3 full days of fishing at Presque Isle! Man did we have some fun... I was so tired after that I slept till 11am this morning. Hands are sore too from lippin so many bass. Hey..some one has to go catch those smallies....

·
PB LM 10 lbs 3 oz.
113 Posts
I'm going there on June 15-20. I've never been there before either but have a lot of experience on Erie, I will let you know how I do.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts