close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

president's day challenge

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by crappielooker, Feb 15, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

look like i will be the only ohioian who will be fishing in lockport IL this weekend.. not sure if rod from cinci is going still.. if so, that will make 2 of us.. 3-4indy guys are heading up there.. should be a good day out there with the water in the high 50s.. they are calling for snow both on friday and sunday..
    can u say snow carp?? ;)

2. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

unfortunately I have to work this weekend or else I'd be there since my IL license is still good.

3. crappielooker

thats cool tim.. i know how you like to fish in the snow with no boots on.. :)
    rod will be there along with his son and his son's buddy..that will make 4 of us there.. :D

4. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Ain't gonna make this one dude. Destroyers game on Saturday, and plannin on watching the Daytona 500 with some friends on Sunday :)

5. catking

catking Banned

Good Luck crappielooker !!! I still can't get into winter carpin LOL !!! CK

6. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Bring back the gold man ;) I have some special maize sitting here that scored that 19 lbr for me......and has ALWAYS caught fish there if you wanna take some :)

7. crappielooker

thanks for your special corn shawn... i think i'm doin good in the bait department.. :D

8. Buckeye Bob

Buckeye Bob rrbski, The Happy Carper

Good luck to ya Ak...this'll be the first one I've missed up there....but, I'll be there next year. :D

9. crappielooker

woow..thanks bob.. i'll do my best to outcatch those guys.. :D
    i'll be sure to tell the fish bob's comin next year.. lol its just not the same without you on the bank bob. :)

10. crappielooker

well.. i guess it wasn't meant to be.. got there and even fished for couple hours.. went to the pickle with bill, had a drink, when an emergency call came in.. so on the road i came.. back in ohio but not home quite yet...
    on a brighter note.. went to check out the new CCC venue again today.. talk about a nice place to be seen fishin at.. the skyline on the background will be veery nice..

11. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Hope everything is alright man......and the emergency call wasn't yours. Sorry to hear you didn't get into the fish. Man......I have the Lockport Blues. Can't believe it's been a year since I fished there. Should have hit it during the CCC last year. Great venue to fish.