Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows what the difference is between the premier series and mojo bass? Im looking to buy one more rod to pair up with my shimano curado reel and I didnt know if the premier was worth the extra money or not, I really like my 2 mojo rods ALOT! Any help would be awesome.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Blanks are a little different and handles. I am not for sure by how much. I personally like the Mojo. So I would stick with what you like the most.

·
Tackle addict
2,036 Posts
kloos is right.

I think the glass premiers are pretty good for crankbaits. If you are going graphite, then I'd go Mojo. Of course, the green and purple...ewww...

What technique will you be using the rod for?

·
Registered
122 Posts
It's my understanding that the MoJo uses the same blank as the Premier. I have a MoJo spinning rod and really like it, its the wacky worm rod but I use it for a lot of different applications. I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info everyone, i decided to go with the Mojo Spinnerbait 7' Casting. I talked to the guys at Rodmakers in Strongsville and they said there wasnt much difference between the two so i saved myself the extra 30 bucks for something else lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts