Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished out of Bula Friday, the bite was amazing! Pulled thirty eyes by 11:30 all on 3oz inlines 110-130 back. Saturday fished Geneva open and the bite was even crazier! Had 40 lbs at 8:30am but was unable to upgrade from there. Caught over40 fish but unfortunately finished 2 ounces short of top family team but it was a blessing to be able to share my best day ever on Erie with my wife, my dad, and my uncle. Vic's really puts on a great event and I would recommend fishing it to anybody. Lots of thanks to Mike, Steve, Gary, and Nicholas without you guys I would probably still just be thinking about catching these big Erie eyes.
Lines Down

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
Nice job!I do most of my fishing with my family and it is very frustrating sometimes,but also very rewarding when it goes good.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Great job Jake. Nothing better than fishing with family. Makes for good memories. Great tournament ran very well.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Nice job....it almost becomes work when you get into them like that, but definitely makes up for those days when you just stare at boards. Steve has taught us a lot too. There arent many days he doesnt pull his limit.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Lund 2075 Tyee
558 Posts
Nice fishing to you and your team. I didn't get to meet you but look us up at the owf championship. Always like to put a face to a name.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts