close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Predictions: Steelers @ The Browns

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Rooster, Nov 9, 2004.

1. Steelers 24
    Browns 6

The Steelers are playing very good football. They control the clock with the run game, and can score from anywhere on the field with their passing game. The defense is completely shutting down the run, and not giving-up the big play in the air. It is going to be a long day for Garcia (he will be running for his life) as K.Bell is working his way back into the line-up. The Browns D, will not be able to stop the run and Hines or Plax will be open all day. Yes, this could be a let down game for the Steelers after beating two consecutive undefeated teams, but it sounds like Cowher has his team pumped for the next two division games! They know that they can end the Brown's season with a victory. If the Steelers score first, the game will be over before half-time.

2. Why don't you just move to Pittsburgh & leave all of us Ohio fans alone. My prediction Browns 106 Pittsburgh 3

3. I think there will be an upset. I'm not sure of what the score will be but I think if Butch doesn't do something he will be out so I think he will be kicking butt during practice this week and they will pull the game out in the end. We have Captain Comeback 2. Even if the Browns lose it won't be a surprise to me. I'm used to the losing seasons.

4. Let's Go Steelers!!!!

Gold & Black all the way

5. RONK
    Amen brother,don't worry these guys will be jumping back off the bandwagon before long.Amazing how much Steeler bravado you hear when they're winning isn't it?

6. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

Hey, it's ok to be a Steeler's fan in Ohio :D I've been a diehard since I was 3 and went to my first game...Sounds like the Dogs are too busy peeing on themselves this year!?!?!?

C'mon fellas, I'm just raggin ya...it's Steelers/Browns...there has to be some talk...besides, if the Steelers lose I'll never hear the end of it from my sister-in-law and my entire g/f's family...Just hope Columbus stations decide to put it on the air if there'd happen to be a cinnci game at the same time :confused:

7. GO STEELERS GO!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

8. The Steelers are playing good football. Browns 24 steelers 17. :p

9. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Browns -24

Squeelers -10

10. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

prediction for sundays game, Steelers vs Browns

Ben Roethlisberger- 1500 yards passing, 13 TDS
    Heinz Ward- 800 yards reciving, 7 TDS
    Plaxico Burress- 700 yards reciving, 6 TDS
    Jerome Bettis- 7 carries, 7 feet, 7 TDS
    Duce Staley- 120 carries, 2001 yards rushing, 0 TDS

Steelers 120, Browns 0

11. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

long before butch davis gets fired???????? i cant stand pro ball go notre dame let the good guys win no thugs on that team :p ..............jim

12. Maybe if the Steelers really do win 120-0, Davis will finally be gone.

13. larry2473

larry2473 nw ohio flatheads

It would be great if the browns would win then everyone i know will quit saying they suck even though they pretty much do

14. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Pittsburgh Steelers 42

Cleveland Clowns 10

Garcia doesn't finish the game!!

15. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Now, that is hilarious!

16. I've always been a steelers fan since I was born. That is where my dad was raised and I have/had alot of family over there about 30 min. from Pittsburgh

17. I feel for you man-lol! Just kidding,I'm not talking about guys like you,obviously if you're a lifelong fan of some team,you wouldn't be a bandwagon jumper.I think a lot of guys on here are though,won't mention any names!

18. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

geez i cant wait for this one.... :rolleyes:

Browns 24
    Steelers 23

GO BROWNS!!!