Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Not sure if it’s already been posted or if anyone has noticed but the precision trolling app now has the dive curve for braid with deep bandits. Been waiting for awhile on this update, surprised it took so long.
the curent and speed will put your lure 10' up or down,you have to adjust.
in standing water steel it will be on.
it is like troling from lake to the river,same speed but defrent curent,in river you know you go ageinst curent,in lake you go ageinst curen,cros curent,with curent,every time the lure will be in defrent dept even with same speed,you have to adjust all time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Am I missing something on my app? All I see is 10lb XT, 10 lb Fireline, and 50/50 with a snap. I don’t see braid as an option, unless it’s the same as Fireline?

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Awesome, good to know. I’ve been using the 10lb XT as reference, and I’ve probably been below the fish. Thanks for the help.
30 lb braid will be somewhere in the .013-.015 range depending on brand, which is pretty close to what the 10 XT diameter is. Fireline 10# is only .008 so it will go deeper, you're closer with the curve you've been using.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Ok, but is it roughly the same for power pro 30lb?
10# fireline will be thinner than 30# powerpro .

They list their dive curves with berkley lines but it really just comes down to line diameter .

I'd guess 10# PP would be close to fireline but can't say . I only use braid when pulling dipseys and jets .

30# pp is 8# mono diameter so it will go slightly deeper than 10# mono . But not a substantial amount

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
30 lb braid will be somewhere in the .013-.015 range depending on brand, which is pretty close to what the 10 XT diameter is. Fireline 10# is only .008 so it will go deeper, you're closer with the curve you've been using.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
Jinx

·
Get the net!
571 Posts
I downloaded the new update from the store, but i am very concerned, because when i click on bandit the app shuts off. Anyone else have this probldm?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts