Ohio Game Fishing banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
TeamOGF
7,110 Posts
I'm also praying for George, his family, doctors and everyone caring for him.
That God's Best Will is accomplished in every way for George.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
George called at 4:50 this morning. He sounded 100% better. Turns out, he had an allergic reaction to the blood thinner they used for his bypass surgery. Clot formation was the result. He has so many clots that they are thinking of actually physically removing some of them. He isn't supposed to move at all and they told him to expect to be there at least two weeks. Regardless, he's still alive and kicking and I believe it's because of the prayers you all so generously offer up. Thank you all so much and please keep him on your lists. God is good!

·
"GOD IS SO GOOD"
134 Posts
We'll guys, it seems this is all too common of a thread but I have a friend who's in dire straights right now. As I type this he is being life flighted to the Cleveland clinic from Mercy in Canton. He had double bypass last Monday and started to recover fairly well. Talking to him yesterday, he was losing strength and felt he was going backwards. Turns out he has blood clots in his lungs and legs. Please keep him in your prayers. He does so much for others and always wants to help those in need. His name is George. Thanks guys.
Def in my prayers brother 🙏🙏🙏✝✝✝❤

21 - 40 of 44 Posts