close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Prayers for dad

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by starcraft, Jan 31, 2008.

1. starcraft

starcraft Sponser MHS

Hello been gone from the site almost 3 months now dealing with this cancer my dad has. Over xmas i decided to move in with him and get a smaller place so its not hard to take care of. But yesterday bad news the cancer has spread and now they want to use radation:mad: :mad: :mad:

Seems that only prayers can save him now. Please send up a few for us and maybe a miracle will happen.

2. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

I hope everything will work out for the best for he and you. I know what it's like to have a loved one with Cancer.

3. We will keep you in our prayers, dont give up hope!

4. starcraft

starcraft Sponser MHS

Trying very hard not to but its tough when u know a person and u see them disconnectin from u and life.

5. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

We are praying for you and your family. Miracles still do happen, my hubby is one of them.WB

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

you know you're both in my thoughts.
    you're a good man mike,and your dad knows and appreciates what you're doing for him.hang in there my friend.

7. lg_mouth

lg_mouth It's Trigger Time!!!

On there way

Lg_mouth

8. Pike

Pike

You got it, prayers sent.

9. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Your in our daily prayers, whats your Dads name?

10. Keep your head up, prayers were sent.

11. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

Sorry to hear that Mike. I hope things get better. Prayers sent.

12. Starcraft, I do not know you, but I do know what you are going through. My daughter (19 yrs old) is battling cancer right now. Tonight was the first time I have visited this sight since around Thanksgiving. I can feel for you my man, I know how you want to do everything in your power to help your loved one and I CAN certainly tell you are. Hang in there, a lot of good things can happen today to beat this disease...but as you know it is a war!! But, it helps to have a son like you in the foxhole. I respect that! I will also send some prayers your way for your Father and your family.

13. Prayers are sent! Lost my Dad a sister a brother and now my Mom is suffering from it. Know your pain. Hope all ends well.

14. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh Senior Member

My family will pray for your Dad. I fought it for 2 years, It can be beaten. Keep your chin up.

15. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

Unfortunately this type of infliction has touched most all of us with a loved one at some point in our lives yet when confronted again we are without ample words. With prayer there is hope. With hope there is chance. With chance there is potential to overcome. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your father.