Prayers are needed.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

My firend's mother went to the Doc's today and found out she has Breast Cancer and a slight risk of Cancer of the Uterist. Just asking for your Prayers to help her threw this. She caught it early.
    My friend is a real good kid who has had a tough life. Dont want to go into detail, not sure if he would care for it much.

Just please pray for him, his mother, and his family. His mother is a strong women, i feel she can pull threw.

Thanks.

2. Hey Bubba...you have come to the right place.

Breast cancer influences ALL our lives. Sometimis it's a mom, sometimes a sister, sometimes it is a wife.

In 1984, it was my mom...she passed three yrs ago at 88.
    In 2002, it was my sis and she is clean and ornary as hell today.

Prayers are with all of you.

3. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

Praying here Bubba. WB

4. Grumpy

Grumpy Certified Old Geezer

Your friends mother will be in my prayers also.

5. You have all our prayers here too! Glad to hear they caught it early. May god bless and restore her health.

6. Prayers are being sent. My mother discovered nearly 9 years ago that she had breast cancer and she has been cancer ever since the surgery (mastectomy). If caught early the outlook is very favorable so that is reason enough for her to keep her spirits high.

7. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Thoughts and prayers are with your friend's mother and family. I personally know several people who at in various stages of their fights with the same disease. The good news here is that treatment options a very long way.

Keep the faith, and to what you can to help. Sorry to hear it.

[​IMG]

8. Thoughts and Prayer with them.

Hawk