close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

prayers are needed..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, Aug 2, 2007.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i would like to ask my OGF friends to keep my grandfather in mind during this time.. hes been in the hospital for awhile now and the conditions are not getting any better.. he's still in good spirit though..
    thanks everyone for reading this..
    Ak..

2. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

hey AK ...you got it man!
    grandpa's are the best! I hope he improves and recovers soon.

3. Sending your way.

4. I know how you feel. I lost my grandfather ( who was more like my dad ) a couple years back. You, and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

5. DANDE

DANDE DANDE

Hes In My Prayers.i Wish Him Well.
    Dande

6. AK - You got it ! ! ! ! Granddoood is in our prayers ! ! !

Tell him that he HAS to get better, because we want to see a picture of the two of you with one of those huge catfish....

7. sorry to hear this Ak..i'll keep him in my prayers

8. you know I will be praying for him and for you to have some peace in your time of need.

God Bless you my brother. (doooood)

9. You're both in my prayers let us know how it's going. Happy belated B-day also dood. Family is everything!

10. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

AK- consider it done buddy. I hope he get better and you can enjoy a little more time with him. keep us updated.

11. My grandpa was my best friend so I know what your going through. I wish him and your family well.

12. crappielooker

things are not looking very good.. he's still in good spirit though.. i just spend the entire day with him at the hospital.. and will be there again as soon as the sunrise..
    man, i sure remember some good times we had on our roadtrips.. once we went to stay at a temple right on the mekong river.. we sat and watched the bombs goes off from across the river.. it was the trip that i remember the most.. while i was reminding him about that trip, he smiled at me.. maan, it sure made my day..
    thanks everybody for all your prayers.. maybe by some magical ways, he'll come through and be OK for awhile..

13. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

hang in there sprout.i'm thinking about you and hoping grandpa gets better:)

14. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Hope he gets well quick Ak, thanks buddy for the call tonight it was awesome talking to you, I sure miss seeing you, and you will be missed at the Eagle creek outing, looking forward to the call from you at 7pm on Saturday, i'll put it on the speaker phone so that everybody there can say "Hey"

Stay strong talk to you later...........Doc and Lynn

15. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Prayers on the way Ak.

16. FOBU

FOBU

prayers to you both

17. Prayers sent.

18. crappielooker

i personally thanks everybody for their prayers and kind words.. sadly at noon today my grandfather passed away.. much to my surprised as we were having a great conversation yesterday.. it's a conversation that i sure will continue with him later on.. again, thanks everyone for the support..
    sorry i didn't call everyone at the eagle creek outing..

19. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

sorry to hear that.my condolences to you and the family.
    it was great though,that you got to spend time with him and have that conversation.that will always provide you with a happy memory.i'll always remember that from when my uncled passed last fall.i packed my clothes and went to spend his last days with him.the day he finally went to sleep for the last time,he perked up and we sat at his kitchen table for 2 hours,while he told jokes and story after story of hs life.i'll never forget the smile on his face,or the twinkle in his eye that day,with him knowing it would be his last:)

20. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. What a great memory for you to hold until you see him again.

God Bless, my fishing brother.