Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of you know I had a heart transplant 9 years ago and my new heart is still doing great. Praise God!
Now my kidney function is going south.My BUN number is now 47 and Creatinine is 2.24.
Normal BUN is 9-24. Normal Creatinine is 0.73 - 1.22.

I don't know if I have one more battle for life in me and I'm feeling really down right now. I know I shouldn't, but I do.
Prayers for healing are appreciated and for peace of mind. I just feel defeated and that's not my norm at all.:confused:

Thanks in advance,
Terry

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Terry your a crafty “vet” now and you’ve been through a big one already just put your faith in your medical team and God will handle the rest. He never tires of answering prayers and I’m sure that He’ll hear from a lot of us for you and your family,stay strong and faithful. Prayer’s sent.

·
Registered
16,814 Posts
Terry, your friends are behind you. Prayers sent.

·
Bud n Burgers
2,533 Posts
My prayers are with you in your fight, Friend. Don't get sidetracked in the challenges and forget that no ones are more effective than your own.

·
The end is near
7,608 Posts
Terry, I'm at the beginning of my journey fighting cancer. I've not yet begun my 7 weeks of radiation and chemo. If I can get through this, and I will, with the help of our Lord, then so can you my friend.
BTW, there's always room for one more on my prayer list.
Think positive.

·
Registered
620 Posts
hang in tc,,,prayers to you and your's.
Prayers for you .Prayer works .I asked for prayers on here for my wifes cancer and it was taken care of with chemo .I asked for prayers here for a lymphoma tumor behind my eye , I finish radiation treatment this week and signs are that it is working .Praying for Gods will and comfort for you and yours . Hang in there.I often caught myself thinking the worse but that was not the case .

1 - 20 of 44 Posts