close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

PowerMac G4 desktop with monitor

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Steel Cranium, Jul 19, 2007.

1. PowerMac G4 (quicksilver) package, including the tower, LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse, and graphics software.
    This is a very clean system used for home graphics: single owner, non-smoking home office, no kids (limited internet use for business only -- no junk or shared files). Reason for selling is need to upgrade to a laptop since more work is being done at client sites.

Hardware:

PowerMac G4 tower.
    867mhz (single) processor.
    120gb Seagate Barricuda Hard Drive (replaced original drive a few years ago).
    1.12gb ram (2x512 sticks, 1x128 stick).
    Pioneer DVD-RW (combo) superdrive, CD/DVD burner.
    17" Apple studio LCD monitor with USB ports and cable (ADC connection).
    Apple keyboard with USB ports & apple mouse.

Software:

Mac OS-X 10.4.9 (Tiger) -- legal -- includes original media for 10.4 Dual boot option to run apps in OS-9.

Adobe creative suite, including photoshop, illustrator, golive, imageready, photoshop, indesign. A legal/licensed version, but I can't locate the original media.

Photoshop 7, Adobe acrobat distiller 7 -- with original media. Licensed and can be used for an update to newer versions if necessary.

Microsoft MAC word suite (2004), including word, excel entourage (mail), powerpoint. Can't locate original media.

Stuffit 9, Toast 6 - with original media.

Many fonts beyond what initially came with the computer & applications

Standard apple apps -- itunes, iphoto, etc.

Asking $500.00 for the whole package. Would make a great home publishing or student setup.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can also add on an epson flatbed scanner (firewire) and/or epson photo printer (USB) if desired (devices are recognized and drivers are loaded).

2. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

0   0   0

Do you have the install codes for the CS Suite?

Also, are you willing to fill out and submit a license transfer for all the Adobe software?

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_15281&sliceId=1

3. Not for the CS install. It was part of a volume buy. Same with the office suite. I do have original media for the photoshop 7, Acrobat distiller 7, stuffit, OSX 10.4 (tiger).

4. Akillis

Akillis

0   0   0

does it have garage band on it? or was that only on the g5s.

5. The G4 had the iLife package (including GarageBand) as an additional purchase, which I didn't buy. So, it isn't on the unit.

6. SteelNTime

SteelNTime

0   0   0

Still available? PM me