Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Northcoast Madman
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where and when can I take this course? I have lived in Port Clinton all my life and have been out on Erie more times than I can remember and know what I'm doing out there, but it wouldn't hurt to edjucate myself some more.:)

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I'm thinkin you .....an elmer ,,,,,an me .........oughta......shoulda do this Power Squadron thingy.........during the middle of the winter.

Makin this a winter activity just seems righteous.

Hey moderators.......wake up. Very few really good ideas come my way. This might be one of them.

How about a Power Squadron program during Jan/Feb for OGF members?

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Paul,
here is a link to the Sandusky squadron , boating class page http://www.usps.org/localusps/sandusky/spsclass.htm Port Clinton apparently does not have a website but you can email [email protected] and he should be able to give you some info on their classes. I was a member for many years and the class is well worth it plus you save on insurance!
Mike

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,459 Posts
Mike how did you do over the weekend I heard you or people calling you on the radio but was fishing a tourney so I couldn't holler at you.

How was the catching.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Last Monday I had Beverly Sams from the Vermilion Power Squadron come down to Vermilion public launch to inspect my boat. She was telling me they had a safety class going on in Lorain. It was every Tuesday for 7 weeks from 7-9:30. I'm not sure if it's still open or to late to go.

Just an FYI. The Power Squadron will meet you any time you want a safety check and it's all free. She wanted some stickers on mine and she had them in the car.

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Kevin, I ended up not going out. was by myself and didn't really wanna fish in that slop by myself. just piddled around the trailer and went home early on sunday. I have a radio in the trailer but don't tell the FCC :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts