close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

posting/re-sizing pictures

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Four Weight Fanatic, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm new to posting pictures. My biggest problem is that I have a few pictures that were taken on a disposable camera that I have scanned into my computer and saved in my pictures, but when viewing them they look really small. I was wondering is there a program to re-size these pictures and once re-sized what is the best/easiest way to post them on the site.

FWF

2. I always download my pics to www.shutterfly.com - when you do this, it automatically resizes them. Plus it's all online and I can access from anywhere.

then when you click on the picture to see the larger version, right click and then copy all the http info - then come back here and hit the little yellow square with the mountain and sun in it.....this is where you'll copy that info. If you have a pop up blocker - you'll need to disable it first, then right click and paste in the area. your pic will be attached to your post then.

hope this helps. by the way - shutterfly is totally free.

3. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

if you put them on (create) your gallery photos on this site they do not need to be resized. or i use photosize.com

4. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

Last I knew it had something that would do it.most my pictures are to big I then crop them.but see you want make them bigger.think my H P program that came with my camera has same thing.the program you want is an exspand one.buy the way the adobe 5 ( theres to many versions to list all) is high in price the H P one was free.Adobe was giving you a free triel version 3 last I knew) that was good for 30 days.you can likely down load the HP one from HP or even the kodac one I got.free.if not I will give you a copy my HP one.as well as the kodac one.free. just say the word.hope you can get them from the web download.as thats where I think I got my Kodac one.last some these also will lower the megs too. so you can email them.I have this too as I needed to lower the mag of my profile picture to put it in here ( OGF) as it kept saying to big.but I got it on here.well thats my report on this.