close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Posting Pictures

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FISHGUY, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Help guys? How do you post pictures to a thread? when i edit my pictures down to the size it says for attachments in my photo program it gets to grainie and messes up the pic. HELP Fishguy :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

To post them as attachments..You can download pics of any size to the photo gallery, and then put them on your post.

3. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

after adding the picture to the members gallery it will automatically be resize to a lower resolution. If you click on it the picture will load as the larger original file, but the smaller one is perfect for posts and end in "med." then you just need to right click on the picture in the gallery and then copy the address (url) info which will end in "med" as I said. then it's just a matter of using the insert picture button in a post and pasting in the address. This will get the pisture in without needing to worry about file size and you can add as many pictures as you want in a post (instead of one). The attachment thing is convenient but not as functional.

I hope this makes since.

Here's something I posted on another site:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  4. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

Maybe we need a tutorials section for posting pics and using the members gallery.

5. Thanks Guys i will try that it sounds simpler Fishguy