close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Posting a photo

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by Fish Tale, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Fish Tale

Fish Tale Sea Food Eater

PhotoPost PopUp

You have no images to select from.
    NEXT PAGE >>
    close window

This is the window I get when I try to post a picture in a “post reply”.

I was able to upload photos to my gallery; but can’t extract them from the gallery and post them to a thread,

Every thing worked fine yesterday.

Does it have something to do with the changeover that is going to happen tomorrow the 19th.

There was supose to be photos at the top of this post but I can't even copy and past the image that i want to show.

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

[​IMG]

I dont know what you are doing wrong, it works for me.

3. Fish Tale

Fish Tale Sea Food Eater

Here goes....

Nope; same problem.

When I press select under "my photos" to the right;a window pops up with 16 of my photos;but says "you have no images to select from" and it seems I can't work with the pop up to manuver through my gallery.
    Oh well one of the mods will be sure to see this. I'll wait for one of them to reply

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I tried it and it says at the bottom of about 15 pics that i have no photos to select but i selected one anyway and it worked. However it wouldn't let me go to the next page. But reel lady brought this up to owners and admin and they are looking into it. Thanks for letting us know. Heck i have never used that function until now. I always go the long way.

5. Fish Tale

Fish Tale Sea Food Eater

Since it's been brought up before;The mods will more than likely get it licked with the new upgrades over the weekend.Again Thanks

6. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Fishtale, we hope everything will be completed and all will be running smoothly. The photo section was a problem and we hope this takes care of it. We're getting there.

7. Fish Tale

Fish Tale Sea Food Eater

And a Big THANKS to every one on this site....You could not find a better site anywhere....
    I can upload photos now;but I still can't browse through my whole gallery;just the last 16 photos of my gallery are availible to upload.

Is the gallery still being worked on?
    Thanks in addvance.