Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started the thread this week, describing the terrible service by the USPS. I made the post out of my personal frustration with a package I sent to a collector in Texas. Obviously it was NUKED ! It now appears what was obvious to me then , is true. There is a concerted attempt by the powers to be to slow down the USPS. Recent complaints by the elderly , not receiving their drugs on time, and closing down of sorting machines in post offices to slow down deliveries, accentuate the problems. I am sure this post will not last long, but the situation is concerning. WE NEED A POLITICAL FORUM, TO DISCUSS SUCH ISSUES ! John

·
Carp53.65
4,235 Posts
Couple weeks ago I shipped a priority mail package to Medina and it took 6 business days. This virus is hitting the usps hard.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Couple weeks ago I shipped a priority mail package to Medina and it took 6 business days. This virus is hitting the usps hard.
It is more than the virus. If you listen to what our President said on Fox News today, you will have a better understanding.

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
Probably a mix of the virus and the Democrat party pushing for mail in voting ,possibly including the Democrats wanting USPS spending added to the next stimulus bill.

The USPS has always been hit or miss and everything involving the government is massively jammed up due to the virus and a brutal election year.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably a mix of the virus and the Democrat party pushing for mail in voting ,possibly including the Democrats wanting USPS spending added to the next stimulus bill.

The USPS has always been hit or miss and everything involving the government is massively jammed up due to the virus and a brutal election year.
Mail in voting is well established in this country, our President even uses it. When the President wants to withhold $$ from the Postal System to stop it, that is controversial at best. His appointment of a new Post Master General with NO background in the Postal Service, but is a loyal $$ donor, should be concerning.

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
OK sounds good !! BUT, when you say "Democrat party pushing for mail in voting", that sounds political.
Saying Democrats want large scale mail in voting Is not political, that's factual.

There's a massive difference between minuscule absentee ballots and national mail in mandates.

Nothing said here is political either, just a factual reply.

·
Registered
355 Posts
not to mention I have been told this by different ppl they stop sorting all mail at 1300! By orders of the Post Master!

·
Banned
1,858 Posts
I started the thread this week, describing the terrible service by the USPS. I made the post out of my personal frustration with a package I sent to a collector in Texas. Obviously it was NUKED ! It now appears what was obvious to me then , is true. There is a concerted attempt by the powers to be to slow down the USPS. Recent complaints by the elderly , not receiving their drugs on time, and closing down of sorting machines in post offices to slow down deliveries, accentuate the problems. I am sure this post will not last long, but the situation is concerning. WE NEED A POLITICAL FORUM, TO DISCUSS SUCH ISSUES ! John
I told you the problem then...

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
Seems more like you are interested in pushing your political ideology that Trump is bad,than gathering factual information.

Also when every sentence is ended with "!!!!!!!!!" I picture you guys mashing buttons and yelling at your phone/comp.

Because that's what "!!!!!!!!" Or even a single exclamation mark indicates.

Just a little tip.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Seems more like you are interested in pushing your political ideology that Trump is bad,than gathering factual information.

Also when you end every sentence with "!!!!!!!!!" I picture you mashing buttons and yelling at your phone/comp.

Because that's what "!!!!!!!!" Or even a single exclamation mark indicates.

Just a little tip.
You are so observant !!!!!!

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Here’s my take on it. Nothing related to a government entity is fast or efficient. If you aren’t happy with their service use UPS or Fedex. If you think the postal service is slow, try dealing with a city building department. You can literally build a commercial building in less time than it takes a plans examiner to review your prints and issue a permit.

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
Here’s my take on it. Nothing related to a government entity is fast or efficient. If you aren’t happy with their service use UPS or Fedex. If you think the postal service is slow, try dealing with a city building department. You can literally build a commercial building in less time than it takes a plans examiner to review your prints and issue a permit.
Hear! Hear!, good sir

·
Registered
6,653 Posts
Why have a political forum?..no thread would exist for any amount of time...I hope that was a joke...call me gullible I guess...lol.
In before the lock:cool:.

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
Why have a political forum?..no thread would exist for any amount of time...I hope that was a joke...call me gullible I guess...lol.
In before the lock:cool:.
What does it take to get a thread locked/nuked on here? Name calling?
Spreading of false/fake information?

Because the gentleman who started the thread is already passing false information when stated "withholding funds", instead of saying "adding an additional 1.5 billion $ to the post office"

Misleading "information" is dangerous and ever so common.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What does it take to get a thread locked/nuked on here? Name calling?
Spreading of false/fake information?

Because the gentleman who started the thread is already passing false information when stated "withholding funds", instead of saying "adding an additional 1.5 billion $ to the post office"

Misleading "information" is dangerous and ever so common.
You are misinformed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.