Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting here waiting for ice has been excruciating. I decided to piece together a video I did this fall with my buddy Kevin. We spent the 2nd half of our day fishing a lake I grew up on. Man that was pretty cool to see it again. I've been fishing for quite a few years now and it's crazy how much that lake has changed over the years. In the beginning of the video I added a bunch of photos from the early 70's to show how much things have changed. It really got me thinking about this too. Places where it once had 4 feet of water under some lily pads now only had a foot of water. Then I think about fishing something like the Maumee River that I've fished all my life and think that hasn't changed at all it seems. That river seems the same today as it did back in the early 70's. You ever experience something like this? Go back to a lake you grew up fishing and have flashbacks, but also surprised at the changes.

Little open water fishing for you to get you through another rainy weekend in Ohio.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts