close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Portage Levels

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Portage Lakes, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Portage Lakes

Portage Lakes OGF Member

Just a quick FYI. The Portage Lakes water levels are almost back to normal pool.

PL.............

2. COOL!!!!!!

Hey Gene, when we goin????

3. Thanks, Portage. I did see a couple weeks ago that the shore water line was way down. Couldnt do any shore fishing it was so low! Heres wishing you luck! i am still trying to get up to the big lake for some walleye, but PL is close so i may try my hand there this weekend for some bass.

Tommy

4. Portage Lakes

Portage Lakes OGF Member

Bigfishtommy,

Just in case the bassfishing is slow, bring a panfish setup along with you as they have been hitting really good.

PL...............

5. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

The lake has only come up about 6". It has a long way to go. Carl....anytime bud!

Gene

6. Tx, That's What I Thought Too But I Thought I Was Nuts. Figured I Was Wrong Because I Haven't Been Out, Only Seeing Things While Driving Around. Thanks

7. TxTransplant

Just checked the levels and we have 7 more inches before normal pool. Just a FYI for anyone interested.

Gene

8. Portage Lakes

Portage Lakes OGF Member

Hmmmm, I guess I should of been more specific. I am down on North Reservior and TX is up by Old State Park. Apparently, North came up a little quicker. I measured North to 21 inches max (just the day I measured but could of been lower, I don't know) below normal pool and it had only about (estimated by my eye) 6 or 7 inches to go at the time of my post which when taken into account where it came from really seemed like "almost".

9. TxTransplant

I got full levels behind the house now PL!

Gene