Portage lakes??

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BIG BEAR, Apr 9, 2008.

1. BIG BEAR

BIG BEAR Rick

Hey guys, Anyone doing anything from shore. Nemisila? Long lake? East res.? Cuyahoga river? Anything. My boat is in need of some love and I don't think I will have it ready by this year. I do have some access to boats ffrom friends, but I am itching to catch some fish. I have been out twice so far for about an hour after work and have been skunked twice. I tried east res. by the odnr and also checked out the cuyahoga behind waterworks. Still to flooded. Any info? Rick

2. go fish the bridge at nimisilla get there around 5 or 6 cuz there gets to be alot of guys there but youll catch alot of crappies and nice ones too.

3. BIG BEAR

BIG BEAR Rick

Are they catching them over there already? Went there last year a couple of times and caught a few, but later in the season. I got there later and it was packed like you said. thanks for the reply, Rick

4. i'll be there again tonight. but not until 7:30 hoping for a spot. it's been pretty good for the last week.

5. I headed up to long lake yesterday for about 2 hours, and got skunked. I didnt try any live bait though...

6. fished across from eddies for 4 hours last night. very slow bite. 4 keepers, but you had to wait for them.