close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Portage Lakes

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ncraft150, Mar 29, 2005.

1. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Fished Portage for about 1 1/2 hours tonight and spent the rest of the time messing around with the new boat. Water temp in some areas was up to 55, but it averaged 48. When the sun started going down it was 46. Caught 1 bass on a jerkbait.

Nice to see the Reel Couple again. Good luck out there tomorrow. If I can get out of work early enough I'll be back on the water also.

2. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

I will be there tomorrow. Those whom are going to PL tomorrow can call me on my cell if they want an update. PM me if you don't already have it.

flash------------------------------out

3. anyone want to show me the ropes at nimmy tomorrow? I wont be down there till 2:30 or 3 but I'd love to learn the lake. PM me if anyone will be down there. I'll only be shore fishing..... :cool:

4. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

I'll be at Portage tommorow, launch around 7. Dark Red/Gold Procraft, come say hey!!

5. KSUFLASH

if you see a young guy in a 12ft alumunum with a ball cap, thats me...where u plan on starting austin?

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

ben, did you shave that hideaous thing off your face???? you look mid thirties atleast with it!

7. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Sounds like a party at Portage Lakes! See you guys there :)

8. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Wish I could come, but I will be at school. Will be there Sunday for a tourney though.

9. LiquidTension

LiquidTension mouse potato

if anyone has any results from todays fishing, id like to here (read) them..... thnkx :)

10. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

Fished from 7-1, caught 11 bass. 9 were over 12'' the 2 biggest were around 17''. All on jerkbaits.

11. wow...I didn't realize the surface temps were that high already. Getting ready to hity nimi will post

12. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Procraft where did you catch them at?

I drove by today and am pretty sure I saw the reel-family out around the island at East Resivoir. White Tundra right? How did you guys do?

13. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I got two out there today... highest temp i saw was 56

14. KSUFLASH

Reel Lady and Reel Man are still there....she just called me and said they turned on...figures I just pulled the boat out, that was at about 7pm.

flash--------------------------out

15. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Didn't fish toight. Took the family for a ride in the new boat and dinner on the lake. I saw Reel Man and Reel Lady while me and my family were eating at the Upper Deck. The were fishing near the Portage Princess. I also talked with Fish4Bass at the ramp and I got TXTransplant and KSUFlash to jump while they were in the house. Thats a pretty load horn huh. Saw KSU again at the ramp. His truck was just pulling out of the lot when I was walking up to mine. Nice to see everyone!! We should have all met for dinner out there.

16. Do any of you guys work??? :p Wish I could have went fishing today, oh well!

17. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

i thought I saw fish4bass, wasn't too sure

18. Good to see you again Dave. Hope I didn't get you in trouble. Johnboy you should have come by and said hello. I must be blind I didn't see anyone but ncraft. sure felt good to be out soaking up some sun.

19. lureboy98

lureboy98 Livin' the Lifestyle

Johnboy did you use your nice polar bear in an inner tube thermometer??