close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

I just bought a small 12 foot tri-haul that fishes 2 people comfortably. I spent a lot of years bank fishing and waiting for boat trips from friends. I always have the boat in the water, I live on the lakes and have my own dock. If any of you Land Bound members wanna fish I go just about every night and weekends. Drop me a PM and I will be glad to take any member. Look forward to meeting more of ya. I have met several of the HArd Water Fisherman already!

Gene

2. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Just as long as they all don't show up tomorrow night, or I am sitting on someones lap.... :)

flash-------------------------out

3. I could say something cute like, "I don't need hard water to fish hard"(man, that should be on a shirt) or anything. Portage Lakes is hot right now, panfish especially. Redears are ON FIRE, as are the crappie, if exexec didn't catch them all. :)

Gene, I don't know if we'll hook up on the lakes this summer to fish, but I'd be more than happy to drink a beer or three on that dock of yours. PM me your address, and I'll try and make it out this week or next. I'm working the NEC at Firestone the rest of the week, but let's try and hook up.

Carl

4. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Carl, you better patent that phrase....now that is a good one!!!!!!!

flash----------------------------out

5. Maybe I will Ben...maybe I will!!!!

6. THANKS for the invite...
    I'm sure everyone here is greatful :D

7. Why don't we have an outing at TX's new place. He can supply steaks and all the beer we can drink, and stay home and cook em. While he's cooking we'll use his boat and fish and just have a good old time. :D

8. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

You finally came up with a good idea!

9. catking

catking Banned

That is a very nice offer TxTransplant ;) But I also like exexec's idea also.Is there anyway of this becoming a reality??? :D Welcome to the site ,by the way.......... THE CATKING !!!

10. I'm waiting for gene to approve and set the date!!!

11. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Sounds great EXCEPT for the part where I supply the steaks and all the beer..........I couldn't keep Exexec in supply let alone everone else! :D But a BYOFAB would work. (bring yer own food and beer) I don't mind grillin!

Gene