close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Portage Lakes Sunday results

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Big Daddy, Aug 8, 2004.

1. Went redear fishing with cfish102 today. Lots of fish. About 20 keeper redears, threw back quite a few keepers as well. Tried West and East, East was the better producer this week.

Pix tomorrow.

2. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Hey Big Daddy......Was that you I saw Sunday evening headed towards Old State Park Ramps? You looked up at me but I wasn't sure it was you. I was painting my deck when you went past in a boat. My house is on that channel off of the ramps...under the bridge. The one next to the Tiki hut . Next time stop and grab a cold one with me!

Gene

3. Yeah Gene, that was me. Next to the Tiki hut, huh? Sounds great to me. I wasn't really paying attention to much, was pretty beat from squinting in the sun all day. No sunglasses.

Next time I head out there, if you're around, I'll stop by.

4. TxTransplant

Sounds good Carl....there's a green and yellow tri-hual with a 6hp johnson tied to the dock. Thats my new toy! Maybe we can get together and slay some red-ears sometime. I keep trying to get exexec to swing by but he hasn't made the stop yet. He's to tied up on those honey holes of his out here! :D

Gene

5. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Is this the same Tiki Hut I've seen bikini girls floating on rafts. I wouldn't let to many people know. If the fish aren't biting there will be a traffic jam of OGF boats at your dock waiting for a cold one. LOL

6. TxTransplant

There are 2 huts. They are right across the channel from each other. The new one usually has the girls on floats. I live next to the older one on the other side. The one with and upside down boat for a roof. As long as I have a cold one any OGF is welcome to it! And if I'm out.......the drive through is just around the corner!!!! :D

7. I may I'll be out one evening this week-I'll call ahead and i think I saw ya sat. I was riding my scooter thru old state park and 2 guys outside -looked like they were workin so I didn't want to get involved

8. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

you know work is never good. i bet you turned right around and scootered away as fast as you could :)