close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

portage lakes sat

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishingful, Oct 23, 2004.

1. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

steelhead1 and i fished portage sat ended up with 45 crappie 14 in being the best and a few 12 in redears hitting minnows and white tubes in 4- 6 ft of water great day and beat the rain on the way back in..........jim

2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

How come i never do that good when me and ben go?

3. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

it is because you fish with ben ;) i did not catch anything with him at hodgson when we fished together :rolleyes: .....jim

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

Ben is bad luck....I feel bad for those guys at the long wall today!

5. steelhead1

steelhead1 Pikie Bay

First time I had fished in a few weeks. Jim and I started slow with only 3 Crappies and a Redear to show for the first three hours of work. We finally found them stacked up fairly well and had a fine time. We had many throw backs as well.

Of course I forgot my Camera (again). I would of loved for you guys to see this beauty of a boat we fish out of there in :rolleyes:

Lets just say by the end of the day we bailed it with a five gallon bucket before heading back in :eek:

6. Did you have your luck in East? I'm about taking a shot today, but thanks to a boat lauch mishap yesterday it will be without the aid of the fish finder. Still worth giving it a shot or should I spend my time elsewhere?

7. if your boat leaks that bad you dont have to worry about getting a live well then.

j

8. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

we were over by the new state park ramp work the docks and boats that are still in the water in that area.....................jim

9. steelhead1

steelhead1 Pikie Bay