close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Portage Lakes 5/25 Round two

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bassin420, May 25, 2007.

1. Well i charged up the batteries and fixed the sonar unit, which had a blown fuse and headed out for round two. I got three right off the bat with a berkley blade dancer, this is an amazing bait that can be fished alot of different ways. I like to fish it like a top water around lay downs, docks, and over the weed beds, next time you guys are out grab one and tell me what you think. The rest came on a rattle trap and a power worm, I got 8 total and was alot happier than yesterday. Great day on the lake and I am glad I got a couple of day on P.L's before the holiday weekend, I bet it is going to be a mad house at the ramps.:D
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

I'm glad round 2 was way better than round one! Nice bass you got there :)
    WB

3. Swick

Swick Priority #1 Fishing

Those are some nice fish on a tough to fish lake. Well at least I think it's tough. I'm not much of a vegitation fishermen I like the rock and wood. I guess that's is the one thing I need to learn to fish. Only been up there once with my soon to be brother in law. He was getting ready for a club tourny there. He didn't catch any but I caught four about 14 inches. But anyway what I really wanted to say was I am making those blade dancer/ chatter bait type baits. I would suggest trying it yourself if you really like them, because you can make em for about 2 bucks instead of payin four bucks four em. Just go to netcraft.com. They have everything you need.

4. Swick

Swick Priority #1 Fishing

Sorry wrong bait I was thinkin they were the same thing never mind.