close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Portage Lakes 4#er 9-11-04

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ncraft150, Sep 11, 2004.

1. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Sure fire way to catch a pig...leave the camera at home. Thank God for livewells so I could take her back to the lake after my wife took this pic.

She come flying out of nowhere and blasted a sinko just as I was pulling the bait from under a pontoon boat. She hit only a couple feet from the boat and the water was so clear I got to see the whole thing. It was a blast.

TX Transplant, I drove by your place. You weren't out, but I'm sure I'll meetyou before the season is over!!

[​IMG]

2. Nice bass ncraft. I was out there in the morning and cought three that weren't that big all put togather. lol I couldn't beleave how clear the lake was. I could see my spinnerbait 12 feet deep in some place's.

3. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

nice catch!!!

flash--------------out

4. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

GREAT job Ncraft!! Sorry I missed ya. I had to go get some crappie supplies and hunting license. We are going to have to hook up.....I haven't pulled one like that from the lake yet but I am due! Really a beauty.....congrats!

Gene

5. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

nice catch! I hear they have a few of those bass in there.

6. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

nice fish, gotta love that senko!