close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Portable Stand & Stick

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by Shortdrift, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Loc on Lem stand $25 and 16 foot climbing stick $25 [​IMG][​IMG]

2. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Nice and easy to transport and put up. MUCH safer that the screw in steps. What kinda weight will that stand hold?

3. I don't remember what the weight rating was. Might be able to check it out on the internet. It was used by a friend the weighed in at 200. Checking out your Dove hunt picture it seems you might be a "BIT" over 200. :D :)

4. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

HEY!! I'm a petite 6' 2" 254 lbs!

5. Might be "prudent" to pass on these stands. :D I heard a buddy of mine fall out of a tree when he dozed off. He was only around 225 and made a hell of a crash. Lucky he wasn't hurt.

6. Shortdrift,
    You should just stick with the climber stand when hunting those electric poles.:p

I wish I lived closer and I would probably take you up on both the stand and the ladder. That is a good deal.;)

7. peon

peon account delete

are you trying to sell this? or just showing off your find??

8. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

Shortdrift pm me your phone # i got a buddy that wants to buy these from you

9. His prices are listed at the top of his first post.

10. peon

peon account delete

i seen that.. it doesnt say they are for sale and this is not the market place so i didnt know if he was just showing off a deal he found or what

11. Now I see where the confusion comes in. I did not see where it was posted. I am pretty sure though that he is selling.

12. Could not get these to post in the market place so posted here. Are you interested. I also have two climbers for sale. Loggy Bayou for $80 and Treetopper for $45.[​IMG][​IMG]

13. The stick is sold but I still have the stand plus two climbers.

14. I just saw your post,do you still have the loggy Bayou ?If so does it come with the climber ? If it does i would be interested in it.I used to have one and sold it when I bought a summit climber ..