close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

popper/chugger time

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by NewbreedFishing, Jun 29, 2007.

1. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

Man the bass were on fire last night.:D

We were burning Yo-Zuri 3D poppers last night from 7-10pm and had constant blowups from largemouth up to 3lbs. I was wishing i was in an area with some larger fish but we couldnt complain. Not many times when you get that feeling that this is 'one of those crazy nights' but you could tell. The water was dead calm and then it would softly rain and then stop. I often forget about the chugger/popper but you got to admit it is in the top 3 summertime lures.

Gotta be some more threads being posted about last nights success because it was on!!

2. Had plans I couldnt get out of lastnight, might give it a try tonight, I was out Tuesday night with fair success.

3. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

nice job. they were not on where i was at. anly got 1. the gills gave the bass no time to get to the bait. i would throw a buzz bait out and the gills would pop it left and right but no bass hitting it. and did not have much time to fish about an hour, so did not change my lures. Maybe i could have done better with a larger crank or spinner.

4. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

One of the best post spawn baits for LM and SM
    If your ponds are not overly weedy/mossy I would work this into your aresonel. The buzzbait seems to scare fish more in smaller quarters and has to be worked faster.