close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pop Up Tent Camper

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by 2talltim, Mar 4, 2005.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

im selling my camper due to lack of time to work on and use......it is a older 1973 SKAMPER popup tent camper in goog condition fro its age...the top was replace around 83-84.....i have rebuilt the whole rear end of it with preasure treated lumber just needs to be finished up(put lights, drawers, and trim back on)it is a 12ft. box and 20ft. with the ends out....come with an awning....has a stove w/oven...funace....2 way fridge....sleeps 6.....12volt lighting....fresh water tank w/12volt pump....i have a potablr toilet i throw in.....i have the new gas couplers to be installed but havent yet....the gas appiances i have been told work fine but i have used them yet due the fact i have installed the new couplers....i man i bought it off of had it sitting in his yard for like 8-10 years and never used it, everything work perfect the last time he used it...the canopy top on it is in good but not perfect condition(just need a couple snaps replaced, ect)last time i had it up the conopy did not leak...tires are good w/spare.....all cushins and materess are in good condition one needs rewrapped but i have a whole roll of material to rewrap all of them(again just havent had time to do it)...the is a brake control on the tougne of the trailer that should work just needs cleaned up for those worried about the size and stopping.....its a nice camper just needs a little TLC and you got you your weekend get away....i dont have any pics of it popped up id rather not pop it up in this weather...i can click some now w/top down if needed...i also have a few pics of when i was rebuilding the rear.....id like $500.00 but im open for offers too...lot of camper for the money would require very little money for the fix ups just time and a little work....i have may things ill throw in that iv bought including paint, lumber, paneling, gag couplers, material for seats, ect.....PM me with questions

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

Hay tim shoot me a pm with your address i will swing by and look at it. Your out on old mans rd arent you?

3. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

any one else interested...ill try a nd get her popped up and get some pics. when the temp. get a little higher w/out the wind.... i live top of a hill and catch all the wind...remember ofers are welcome

4. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

anyone interested for $400?

5. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

Still got it folks.......$350.00......Anyone?

6. hunt for bass

hunt for bass

0   0   0

Where are you located? I'm from southern ohio. Thanks

7. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

fredeicktown....7 miles north of mt vernon......1 mile south of knox lake....ill try to get it set up some time this week and click some pics