close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

POP UP CAMPER FOR SALE(ready to Camp)$1000

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by 2talltim, Jul 11, 2008.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

It is a 89 starcraft pop up, with a king on one end and a full on the other and a dinnet the sleeps a single so it sleeps 5 easy. has sink, electric cook top, awning(good shape just cleaned it), lots of cabinet space, leveling jacks on all four corners, spare tire,refer, can throw in in a microwave, pota toilet ....OK heres the story i bought this camper a week ago my wifes uncle come over says if i knew you wanted and camper i would have sold you mine well he made me a offer i cant refuse BUT i have to sell this one first...strait up no BS i have $1100 into this camper if you want i tell you where every penny went...it has new wheels tires, new Frigidaire refer, ....here is the campers history it had a roof leak witch i fixed, i also put a whole new ceiling in it(it is stronger than new) the guy before me replaced parts of the floor that had gotten soft and put linoleum tiles down...the canopy is in good shape just a couple small pin holes, and one small tear that you can barley get your finger through (but i am going to fix those soon (just some thread and rubber cement))the lights work, my wife just took all the cushions apart and cleaned them, really is a nice camper for the price witch is $1000 not perfect but for this price its still a bargin...im taking a $100 loss but ill make that up on the other deal ..ill even throw in a microwave, 30 amp extension cord, ill get pics later on if anyone is interested we may be camping at Autumn lakes north of sunbury this week end if any one may want to see it....call me ill tell you everything i can about it ...like i said no BS, no hiding anything, I'm a strait shooter, call me at 740-507-0422 ...tim

2. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

just a quick add to this... i have about 40-50 hours of work into this camper in the last week...there is only couple small things i plan on doing but they are only cosmetic fixes ...i have this thing ready togo for the year and years to come...and i have the pics. ready so shoot me a relpy ill email them to you ill post one here

Attached Files:

3. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0