Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Her days were numbered from the beginning. I think they were hoping what ever feud she had with one of the other women would bring more viewers but I don't think it did. She is loud, annoying and (I think) the Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson of the gay community. :mad: I think the real reason behind it was because they couldn't find a camera that could get her whole face in one shot. :D

·
If your gonna be a bear..
1,188 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
She's like a shaved grizzly bear....just big and generally unhappy. I'm not so sure about the shaved part though???? Maybe partially hairless forest dweller!#

·
Banned
5,615 Posts
Like mentioned, the ratings were up while she was on the show. Just goes to show what a sorry arse state of mind we live in now days.And to think people who actually watch and like her are part of our community.....:eek: DA KING !!!

·
Lost in the 50's
2,278 Posts
According to the story I read, ROSIE QUIT. She was NOT fired. They wanted to renew her contract for another 3 years for 1 million a year and Rosie wanted 10 million a year. They could not reach an agreement so she withdrew and quit.

In todays paper. Columbus Dispatch.

·
Super Moderator
3,930 Posts
I hope D Trump finally lays her @ss out.
Go away with the other Rosanne.
What an annoying wayste of flesh...on the same level as [email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts