close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Poor Boy Bass Club

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by FishJunky, Feb 22, 2005.

1. FishJunky

FishJunky AEP Tuber Association

Is anyone here in the Poor Boy Bass Club out of Madison Lake? :confused:

2. Gobi Muncher

Gobi Muncher mmmm.....tasty!

I fished it 4 or 5 years ago with a friend. What are you looking for, I may be able to find out for you. I think that they still fish Madison on Thurs. nights, and then weekends at other lakes. They used to mix the weekend tourneys with limited HP lakes and unlimited, but don't know the schedule now.

3. FishJunky

FishJunky AEP Tuber Association

I joined with a friend of mine that has been fishing with them for a few years now.. Just trying to meet and talk to some guys in the club..

4. I fished it the last two years. Good club and a good group of people! They fish Madison every Thursday night and then mix in a few "away" events. Usualy 1 or two a month. Deer Creek, Indian, Kokosing, Alum and Hoover are a few of their "aways". Club membership has dropped over the past few years so they will be glad to have a new member. I'm not fishing it this year due to my work schedule. Madison gets very tough in the summer...head for the creek if it gets tough...seems to produce well! Good luck!