close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Poop Thief ... LOL

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zfish, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

SAN DIEGO(AP) This mugger was left holding a bag he didn't really want.

Police said they were searching for a gunman who ran up to a woman while she was walking her dog Monday night and grabbed the bag she was holding. It contained poop.

When the gunman discovered what was in it, he threw it down in disgust, pointed his gun at the 32-year-old woman and demanded money, San Diego police detective Gary Hassen said.

He then aimed his .22-caliber semiautomatic at the dog, named Misty, and pulled the trigger twice but the gun didn't fire, Hassen said. The robber, who was believed to be in his 20s, ran to a waiting small, silver car and fled, police said.

2. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Would you say that this robber was S.O.L. :p :D

3. lureboy98

lureboy98 Livin' the Lifestyle

I'm glad the gun misfired and he didnt get the dog. That would still be a very traumatizing experience. You know if that was in ohio that lady could have pulled out her concealed weapon and really gave that robber a shock!! :D

4. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Now is someone was going to get busted for not picking up after their dog and they used that as an excuse (i dont want to get mugged)the cop would laugh and say "YEA RIGHT!!!!!!"just proof nothing is impossible