close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pontoon Boat Trolling Motors - pics attached

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by pymybob, May 1, 2005.

1. pymybob

pymybob

0   0   0

I have two trolling motors I need to get rid of. I sold my pontoon boat a couple of years ago and these two motors have been following me around since.

Here is the first one:
    [​IMG]
    It is a Thruster (I believe its an older Motorguide) It has 41# of thrust and comes with a 2-bladed prop. It also come with the foot control as well. Has not seen water in at least 5 years. The bracket is in need of a paint job but the rest of it is in good condition. Asking $50.00

Here is the second one:
    [​IMG]
    It is a Motorguide Lazer II trolling motor. It has 52# of thrust and comes with a three-bladed prop. It also come with the foot control and its bracket is in great shape! Bought it a year before I got rid of my pontoon boat and she worked like a dream! Asking $120.00 OBO

I am in the Akron area. Willing to meet up with you to exchange (within reason). These would be great for the Portage Lakes!!!

Please contact me if you have any questions.

2. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

0   0   0

3. pymybob

pymybob

0   0   0

The Motorguide Lazer II is SOLD!

4. pymybob

pymybob

0   0   0

Both Motors are sold. Thanks everyone!