close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pontoon boat trailer info

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by Star1pup, Nov 7, 2007.

1. I called a trailer manufacturer that was right off 77 near Canton last summer and lost the phone number and even the name. I ordered a trailer elsewhere, but it has been over 2 months and still no trailer. If I can find the manufacturer's phone number I might call again and then cancel the other trailer. I need to haul over some nasty hills and dales before the roads get icy.

2. Lots of views of this message, but no one seems to know any place I can buy a new or used pontoon trailer. I'm getting a bit desparate.

3. you might be able to rent one or buy at Atwood Marina.

4. Renting won't work as the boat will be a long way from Atwood and will stay on the trailer all winter, each winter.

5. Try Burches Landing on Portage Lakes. He usually has left over pontoon trailers.

-Brian

6. I think you mean Monsoon Marine. They make pontoons and trailers. www.monsoonmarine.com I know nothing of their quality or pricing.

7. Thanks, Saildog. That's the one and i did talk with them. Then the one I ordered came in and I have the boat at her new home. Just got her covered today for the winter.