close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

pond largemouth 8/1

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by esoxhunter, Aug 1, 2004.

1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

Hit the local pond today after work for a couple hours. I tossed out a green pumpkin Kinami Flash worm and while it was sinking, my cell phone buzzed and I answered and talked to a lady friend for a few minutes. The worm was just sitting still on the bottom for about a solid minute. During our conversation, my line just took off. I set the hook and a nice pig of a bass took a big jump out in the middle of the pond. The bass measured 19" and I'm guessing it weighed in the neighborhood of 4lbs. The less you work these worms the better they seem to work ;) :D Caught a couple more smaller fish....one 14 and one about 11.
    By the way, for those who didn't know, the Kinami Flash is a Senko marketed under a different name. You get a few less per pack thus making the retail price a couple bucks cheaper. They are made by Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits.
    EH

2. EH,

You can also buy Yum's product called a Dinger. I think they come in several sizes from 4, 4 and a half, and 5 inches. They come with the patented scent, and work just like a Senko/Flash. And The less you work them the better. Was helping my partner get untangled when a Griggs bass picked up my Senko ( I do have one color of actually Senkos) and ran towrds the boat. Fish 1, Eric 0.

Eric