close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pond Fishing

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by LKT07, Aug 23, 2007.

1. LKT07

LKT07

Me and my friends are noobs and fish all day and we wanted to know what kind of fish this was...any one tell us ?
    [​IMG]

and my friend Korry caught this a week ago ( cat fish ) 20lbs ( troy holding fish )

[​IMG]

2. First of all, welcome to the OGF site!! I think you will really enjoy your time here.

Your first picture is a crappie. They are excellent to eat but if you are fishing a pond you may want to be careful on how many you keep as you could really thin them out unless the pond is very suitable to spawning (reproduction).

That is a nice channel catfish in the other picture.

3. LKT07

LKT07

we dont keep uless they a realy big

4. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Nice fish. That cat looks odd.

5. Yea...where'd his neck go??

6. The first is easy - a South African Swallow - it can fly over the English Channel with up to half of a coconut.

I am not sure about the second one though.

7. Would that be 1/2 of a large, average or small coconut? What does an average coconut weight?

8. StuckAtHome

StuckAtHome Mad SOT YAKER!

No way leckig, its 2 European Swallows carrying the coconut on a string between them. You mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

9. I think that he is extending his lower jaw and flaring the gill which really makes its head appear large than it is.

10. Just so you know Crappie is pronounced like croppy. Not what you do in the toilet.

11. I will better shut up, otherwise you will probably taunt me a second time :)

12. StuckAtHome

Classic!
    That and Princess Bride! My sister's husband has never seen both. it should be a crime!!! But, after all he is Canadian!
    " you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with....... a herring!!!"

13. streamstalker

streamstalker deleted

I fart in your general direction.

14. You must give us all a spanking!!

15. StuckAtHome

I'm not dead! Oh yes you are and stop being such a baby!
    RUNAWAY!!!!!

16. streamstalker

streamstalker deleted

I think it's safe to say that this thread has officially been hijacked.

17. i think the heat is gettin to all of us ..........jeeze.......mid

18. Break out the Holy Handgrenade!! :D