Pond fishing today

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by catfish_hunter, Apr 7, 2008.

1. me and my girlfriend did a little pond fishing again today, ended up with 2 bass and about a dozen bluegills in around an hour, Billee Jo caught a nice 14-15in bass on a bill dance signature crankbait, and I caught a small 10in on a baby brush hog. Was a great day to be out!
    [​IMG]

2. Whats up? Been burning up the bass and crappie around northern ,ky! Smaller farm ponds and a few of the smaller lakes! Bass are laying right up on the banks! We have fished a few muddy lakes and a blue and silver rattle trap did the trick! Clear water been throwing some plastic a white 5 inch fluke, just bouncing it off the bottom! Crappie coming on pretty strong also! The last four days im guessing around 90 to 100 fish! Thats crappie and bass!

3. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

CONGRATS................sounds like you guys had a great time !!

4. Yeah had a ball! Been taking my wifes uncle with me! He is almost blind, well he is in one eye and can barely see out of the other! Talk about a sport , he fished more on the bank and in the trees than in the water! When it was all said and done though he had some descent cathes though! I caught the biggest around 5 lbs. and he had about a 6 inch crappie in his throat!