close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pond fishing before the rain. (PICS)

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Me and Micro went to the Church pond again tonight. saw the 2nd storm coming on in but did not mind. the storm looked nasty. the Gills were going NUTS they were hitting everything and every where. we were not there to gill fish, but i did for a short while. i got 2 gills, 5inch ones. they would hit the 7inch worm and hold it but not a 1inch grub :confused: lol. no big. Micro got a Lm bass right off the bat, saw a nice one smashing top water in the center of the pond, saw him a couple times. nothing huge but nice. tossed my Buzz bait out at him and nothing, but the gills would pop it left and right lol. i got a Lm also, neither fish had much size but it was cool. and cool to be out in the storm fishing. hard for the LM to get the bait with the gills running away with it. we left when the rain got hard and when we saw lightning.

all bass caught on a texas rig, i used a 7inch zoom pumpkin seed red flake, Micro used a 7inch green pumpkin renegade.

Micro will post the pics of the fish and the storm.