close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pond bassin

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Marshall, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Today Crankus and I headed out and froze our butts off but managed to catch a total of 8 bass. Most were 12 to 15 inches, no big ones. Somehow Justin managed to snag a hybernating snapper that was probably 15 pounds. He had it hooked in the front leg, luckilly it was very slow and did not try to bite. Hook was removed and he slowly swam to deep water.Here are a few pics. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Marshall

it was too cold to smile

3. marshall is that the pond you stocked.boy crankus caught a nice turtle. how many fish did you catch and how many did crankus catch each.bet you had fun even if you did freeze your but off. baby bass :) :) :)

4. Marshall

yes the work pond. Me 6 bass, crankus 2

5. Nice fish. What was you using? Especially the snapper.

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

great job guys, i stopped by a pond i fish and she is all open water going to try to hit her this week sometime before work. Got the itch bad.

7. great to see some pond reports, im just waiting for another warming trend

8. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

your making me jelious guys ! I cant wait to get out . :(

9. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I got the snapper on a green pumpkin bitsy jig. I thought I had snagged something like a tree. If it would have been alive the turtle would have kept the lure. Ha! It was fun to get out and catch a few

10. Looks like fun! Atleast you got out there to fish!

11. marshall i thought it was the work pond, is that the pond you stocked.the ponds around here are still frozen.they are starting to thaw around the edges. well go catch more and post them. you are making me jealous cause i can't get out yet. baby bass :) :) :)

12. FishJunky

FishJunky AEP Tuber Association

I went out a hit 2 of my ponds the other day... Had some luck but not to much. I was mainly out trying my new Pinnacle AAron HS Metal Real... It's awsome.. I can't wait for the warmer weather.. :D