close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pond Bassin'

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bassnpro1, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

This is a a little late, but with finals and moving back to Cincinnati, I am just now getting around to posting this. 2 weekends ago, I took my g/f's little bro bass fishing at a little suburb pond that my aunt lives near. He proceeded to beat me, and caught his biggest bass a 4 lber! He was really excited and that is all I needed. I am a good guide. Anyway, he caught it on a Pop-r so it was on topwater to boot. I also managed a 2 lb bass that I got on a senko.
    his 4 lber
    [​IMG]
    And my 2 lber( it looks bigger in the pic, but my digital scale only said 2 lbs and I won't lie to ya!)
    [​IMG]

2. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

Those are some nice fish. Glad to see the early summer producing some good fish.

Oh yea Pop R's Rule!

3. We might live in the same area. Nice fish, especially g/f's brother's. How much do you charge for your guide services? :D

4. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

This pond is in fairfield township.

5. Different pond. The trees and houses and fence look almost identical to a pond I used to fish.

6. Those Are Beautiful Bass!! I Would Try To Check Scale Accuracy. Both Fish Look Bigger Than 2 Or 4lbs. Just A Thought. What Kind Of Scale? Good Job Regardless. I Am Jealous. I Am Not Good At Catching Fish In That Heavy Grass. I Get Aggrevated With More Grass Than Fish. Congrats.

7. Nice fish, i live in mason and have some ponds that produce like that also.... this is a great area.

P.S. I love the OSU gear, i just transfered there

8. catking

catking Banned

Nice Bass !!! Very healthy looking........... CATKING