Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OSU outdoorsman
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a a little late, but with finals and moving back to Cincinnati, I am just now getting around to posting this. 2 weekends ago, I took my g/f's little bro bass fishing at a little suburb pond that my aunt lives near. He proceeded to beat me, and caught his biggest bass a 4 lber! He was really excited and that is all I needed. I am a good guide. Anyway, he caught it on a Pop-r so it was on topwater to boot. I also managed a 2 lb bass that I got on a senko.
his 4 lber

And my 2 lber( it looks bigger in the pic, but my digital scale only said 2 lbs and I won't lie to ya!)

·
Certified Hawg Master
689 Posts
Those are some nice fish. Glad to see the early summer producing some good fish.

Oh yea Pop R's Rule!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Those Are Beautiful Bass!! I Would Try To Check Scale Accuracy. Both Fish Look Bigger Than 2 Or 4lbs. Just A Thought. What Kind Of Scale? Good Job Regardless. I Am Jealous. I Am Not Good At Catching Fish In That Heavy Grass. I Get Aggrevated With More Grass Than Fish. Congrats.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice fish, i live in mason and have some ponds that produce like that also.... this is a great area.

P.S. I love the OSU gear, i just transfered there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts