Ohio Game Fishing banner

will you take the vaccine?

• yes

• no

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
16,656 Posts
I'm going to wait a bit but I'm pretty sure I'll get one later this winter/ spring.

·
Registered
427 Posts
For me it depends on how much information is available when I eventually get a chance to get the vaccine. I’m thinking it will be summer 2021 at the earliest for a common citizen like myself with no special priority. I voted no on the survey as that is where my sentiments currently lie, but better facts, data, and time could convince me otherwise.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I voted yes, with a heart condition and asthma I think it's a better bet then crossing my fingers and hoping that Covid -19 won't be serious for me. I think it's only a matter of time and everyone will have been exposed and it's a gamble either way. Roll them dice baby....

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
With the numbers so far, how are you able to reach herd immunity?
  • yes
    Votes: 54.1%
  • no
    Votes: 45.9%
I just knew you would end up questioning stuff...if you don't like the answer, don't ask the question...you knew the vaccine was frowned upon here before you even asked the stupid question...I knew there was an ulterior motive with you, there always is...count me in the percentage of the 'no.'

·
Registered
848 Posts
Nope. And I'm not against vaccines, however I am against a rushed one. My rheumatologist called me a week or so ago to see how I was doing. I asked him about the vaccine and if I should get being I'm in the high risk category. His exact words were hell no and if work requires it he'll make sure i get a note to opt out. He's on the covid research team for U of M and said its too soon and many side affects are starting to come out. I have a appointment with him Thursday so I'll ask more

1 - 20 of 219 Posts